Here are many of the questions that customers frequently asked. Click any of these links below to view the response.
- What is rBST?
- Why have you discontinued my favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is UHT?
- Why don't you include where to find your products on your website?
- I have a favorite ice cream flavor of yours but cannot find it in the stores. I have talked to some of the store managers about it and they tell me they don't have any control over what flavors they receive from you. Is this true?
- What does it mean if a product is "heat shocked"?
- Does the yellow Super Jug really protect milk?
- Why not make eggnog year–round?
- Can I buy your products at one of your branch locations?
- What are the cowgirl names?
- Does Smith Dairy offer plant tours?
- Why don’t we have Chocolate 3.25% milk in half gallons or gallons?
- Do you give your cows any drugs to improve milk production?
- How many days past the "sell by" date is my milk still good?
- Do you have home delivery?